Question to Previous VIP Members
Hello, this will be my 3rd year at Waka and first time I'm heavily considering VIP. I have a few questions for those who have been VIP before or know the answer. I really appreciate anyone who can help.
1. What type of room/space do you have between other campers. Are we packed in as tight as the main campers or do we have some breathing room?
2. When they refer to beverages are they only talking alcohol or is there cold water, soda, etc available? Is there only certain times beverages are available?
3. Are the meals they serve good quality. What type of meals have been served in the past?
4. Are the showers private to VIP or are they the ones that others can pay to use?
5. Any chance they have provided river transportation in the past? (not canoeing, just to go hang out and swim for a couple hours)
6. What's the VIP Lounge?
7. Is there space in the front row viewing at the bigger named shows or is it pretty packed?
8. Approx how many VIP tickets are sold? Approx how many people were VIP last year?
9. I'm pretty sure answer is no but is there electricity and/or running water like reserved camping?
10. Thank You to any and everyone who takes time to answer these
\"If you could do one good deed everday... imagine the possibilities.\" -G