Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disc Golf

Most of the holes were unplayable. People were parked and camping next to pins. Trash bags were hung from pins.

A map needs to be made and included with the "handbook". The tees need markers and maybe arrow signs at the pins directing to the next tee. I really enjoyed the course the first year on the mountain but it's become unplayable. At the very least people blocking the play area need to be moved or not allowed there in the first place.

Y WAKA NO CARE ABOUT DISC GOLF?

Just started playing in the last two weeks. Would love to play at Waka if the course is playable

Quote Originally Posted by phikus View Post
    Just started playing in the last two weeks. Would love to play at Waka if the course is playable
    I hope they do something about it this year.
    Wartockman on the Waka Badgers
    Quote Originally Posted by Wartockman View Post
    Ive heard them burrow right up under a tent in the dark of night to steal the bab eggs with theyr mother watchin. Ive seen em parachute from the trees onto crowds of innocents, rending at will. I've felt theyr foggy breathe on the back of my neck as I ran buck-naked through the bracken. That was a night..

So. No more alone talk. We must band together. We will triumph. All for WAKA and WAKA for all.

I've always had a tough time frolfing at Waka. The course is hard to follow and some of the holes go right through campsites which make it impossible to tee off.

One the holes (in 2010 at least) went right through family camping. I didn't have to heart to tee-off on a child :P

This is going to be my first Waka and when I was looking on the map and I saw that it said "disc golf" on it I was ecstatic. But after reading some of these stories of wooks, campers, children, and holes being used as clothes lines/garbage cans I'm sorely disappoint. =(
    "I became an archaeologist because I wanted to drive around in a big Landrover, smoking, cursing, and finding treasure."

Yeah it's really too bad, but oh well. My friend and I will at least be bringing our putters so we can have a little putting contest for drinks if we have some downtime.

Drivers are pretty much out of the question though.
    Wartockman on the Waka Badgers
    Quote Originally Posted by Wartockman View Post
    Ive heard them burrow right up under a tent in the dark of night to steal the bab eggs with theyr mother watchin. Ive seen em parachute from the trees onto crowds of innocents, rending at will. I've felt theyr foggy breathe on the back of my neck as I ran buck-naked through the bracken. That was a night..

So. No more alone talk. We must band together. We will triumph. All for WAKA and WAKA for all.

This makes me sad. With the incoming weather my guess if there even was a course on the way from little rock I won't get to play. Any suggestions if the weather shifts?

I Disc golf so much I say leave the discs at home , If you go through withdrawls just go check out a new band that will remind you why you are there. I LOVE WAKARUSA!!

Default nothing else

I'm new here , nice thread!