Thread: Need a ride from Austin?

Default Need a ride from Austin?

I remember like a month ago multiple posts were up for people needing a ride from Austin. We still have room for 1 leaving on Wednesday the 30th about noon from South Austin. Let me know within the week if you're down. Gas would be split three ways (my girlfriend and I, our friend, and yourself) and if you're assed out on a camp spot you are more than welcome to camp with us as well (we are in Westwood and would not ask you to throw in on the camping pass). Just don't pack glass bottles with you! ;D
    SCREW THIS...BACK TO THE PILE!

"Love is a thick fog that fades with the first daylight of reality" - Bukowski

"Home is a place for the lost" - Brandon George

Hey! I am in Dallas and looking for a ride. Would y'all be taking 35? I would love to hitch a ride to the fest and back if possible!!

Yes we're taking 35 through McKenney into Oklahoma. What parts of Dallas are you? We would be leaving to go back Monday morning cause we have to get back to Austin and turn around and hit up Bonnaroo. We're leaving Austin Wednesday afternoon so should be passing through Dallas that evening. (between 7-9pm)
    SCREW THIS...BACK TO THE PILE!

"Love is a thick fog that fades with the first daylight of reality" - Bukowski

"Home is a place for the lost" - Brandon George

Hi! I'd love a ride if it doesn't work out with the person in Dallas. I live just south of Zilker Park and will only be bringing a backpack. We can meet up before before spending 8 hours in the car together if you'd like I'm good for gas money and what not. Let me know if the spot is available.

Thanks so much!!!

I'm one of the live painters at the festival and I only need a ride one way. My ride is not going to be getting there until around 1am Friday night. I need to get there sooner. I'm in Fort Worth. I will need room for me and my gear and my art supplies. Let me know. Thanks!

Hey do your friends who are going to get there at 1am on Friday have room? I need to get from Texas to Waka TERRIBLY but I can't leave until Friday. Thanks!

Hey I am leaving from Dallas Wednesday night or Thursday morning and have room in my truck for up to three or four more people. Let me know if anyone is interested. Returning Sunday afternoon...

Would be looking to split gas with folks.

wakawaka