Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Green Mountain Eco Fest Aug 31-Sept 3

Default Green Mountain Eco Fest Aug 31-Sept 3

Here is another Local Missouri Festival that has a very respectable lineup. Looks like i will be def hitting this one up before i head out to red rocks for more Umph and RRE. I have heard this is a beautiful place just south of the Lake of the Ozarks and is located on or next to a River.

http://www.greenmountainecofest.com/index.html

Lineup

Umphrey's McGee
    Split Lip Rayfield
    Jerry Garcia Band
    Spoonfed Tribe
    That One Guy
    Shibaten (from Japan)
    Hearts of Darkness
    Dumptruck Butterlips
    Blue Martian Tribe
    Floozies
    Aaron Kamm & the One Drops
    SuperMassive Black Holes
    Voodoo Lounge Gypsies
    Stone Sugar Shakedown
    Salad Bar Jam
    Jon Eric
    Brother Bagman
    Naturally Blended
    and more TBA!!

This looks like an amazing festival that will have a sweet small festival atmosphere.

Hope to see you all there!!!

I'll be there as well.. resting my bones from the Phish STL > OKC rage-a-thon. Supposedly my band will be asked to play so... that would be pretty sweet

i'll be there. i think my buddy is playin for stone sugar shakedown that weekend. i do surely love missouri this summer. dawg daze, river romp, eco fest. uh huh.

Bling, what's your bands name so I can be on the look out? Looka like only eighteen confirmed now so thatt leaves plenty of slots, hope you get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Duffarusa View Post
    Bling, what's your bands name so I can be on the look out? Looka like only eighteen confirmed now so thatt leaves plenty of slots, hope you get one.
    Herb and The Herbs

Look for us tucked into the very beginning, end or opposite the biggest act... lol... minus UM. I told them playing opposite UM was a deal breaker

Hey Herb and the Herbs saw you dudes and Chick at Dawg daze . Looks like the fest will be kind!! May have to check it out!

Well I will be on the lookout for the next announcement and hope to see you on there.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorman View Post
    Hey Herb and the Herbs saw you dudes and Chick at Dawg daze . Looks like the fest will be kind!! May have to check it out!
    If you saw us at Dawg Daze then you were either the photographer, her friend, one of the couple that came to watch us for about 20 minutes OR you're in the band that played after us... lol. I'm James the bass player. Say hi if you see us... or see you at Waka first

AAWWWW YYYEAAHHHH- I'll be seein' you all at Phish KC>green mt. ecoFEST>UM/RRE redrocks & boulder .... now if I can find a way to fit in my summer Cheese............................................ .......

Lookin' to call up Mountain Creek campground (site of the fest) tomorrow to see about camping at a camp site as opposed to the surrounding fields- Might possibly rent out one of their cabins... If this goes through, waka board meet up/party @ my site/cabin!!!!