I should also say that although their website makes them out to be a pretentious fru-fru kind of place, they are sooooo not that kind of place. These are very laid back mountain folk and the prices are very reasonable. It's well worth the drive from anywhere in the Denver area...
I have no dog to worry about, but I'm very happy to see the ship is coming to Waka. Get them tickets and try to book a tour around it. Party in the middle!!!!!
[quote:bed06b30b7=\"JustBob\"]I have no dog to worry about, but I'm very happy to see the ship is coming to Waka. Get them tickets and try to book a tour around it. Party in the middle!!!!!
we're gonna do our best!!!!!!! I think it's depending on our bass player...... oh god I want to go sobadihopehecandoitimfreakingout!
Dear God from the dog:
Let me give you a list of some things I must remember to be a good dog.
1) I will not eat the cats' food before they eat it or after they throw it up.
2) I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just because I like the way they smell.
3) I will not munch on \"leftovers\" in the kitty litter box although they are tasty.
4) The diaper pail is not a cookie jar.
5) The sofa is not a face towel. Neither are Mom and Dad's laps.
6) The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.
7) My head does not belong in the refrigerator.
I will not bite the officer's hand when he reaches in for Mom's drivers license and registration.
9) I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear when he's on the toilet.
10) Sticking my nose into someone's crotch is an unacceptable way of saying \"hello\".
11) I don't need to suddenly stand up straight when I'm under the coffee table.
12) I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house. Not after.
13) I will not throw up in the car.
14) I will not come in from outside and immediately drag my butt.
15) I will not sit in the middle of the living room and lick my crotch when we have company.
16) The cat is not a squeaky toy so when I play with him and he makes that noise, it's usually not a good thing.
And finally, my last two questions. Why do humans have only 10 commandments and dogs have 16? And most importantly, when I get to heaven, may I have my testicles back?